||Got a few minutes to waste and are using a Java-enabled browser? Try our wacky kinase quiz!
- How many protein kinases are in the budding yeast database?
- Lithium ions inhibit which protein kinase?
- Which journal sells the most copies per week?
- Which kinases can phosphorylate and activate SAPK/JNK?
- Which compound inhibits p38 MAPK?
- Which of these is a kinase?
- Which of these activate the p38 MAPK pathway?
- Which companies sell phospho-specific antibodies?
- The prime minister of Canada is
- Which protein kinase can save cells?
If your score is greater than 6 you are a Kinase King. If you scored between 1 and 6, stick to phosphatases, they are easier to work with. If you scored less than 1, your only hope is real estate. Hope you enjoyed the little kinase quiz.
Return to Homepage